Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I had a wonderful time with my friend Caroline from Belgium. She left today, I miss her already!
Saturday, I sent her with some friends to Oswego where they were having their annual quilt show, she had a great time! Guest speaker was Edyta Sitar!!!
She shared some pictures with me, I am going to share them with you!










































 I surprised her by entering a quilt I just quilted for her! That was fun for both of us!!


















 We spent a nice evening with more friends, they came from Minnesota to spend time with Caroline!





  Wonderful time with great friends!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like Caroline had a wonderful time visiting you. The quilt show looks like it had some fabulous quilts!! Are you going to be at the Chicago show?

    ReplyDelete