Thursday, March 19, 2009


I don't get a lot of sewing done but I had my machine serviced which is good and I now have a huge box to put her in!
I manage to sew my 5th Lori Smith block.
Yesterday, my BFF called and we went watching Confessions of a shopaholic, funny!
I finished sewing 429 HS triangles for a swap at a LQS! Edyta Sitar is coming in June and will show 20+ quilts made just with those HS triangles! So at the store, they are organizing a huge swap in repro fabrics, I couldn't resist... I made something like 700 of these! And the very very nice ladies from that store gifted me yesterday with a finishing kit they are preparing for the Mountain top you can see on Edyta's website here: www.laundrybasketquilts.com in the pattern section... I was speachless!
It will be a really special quilt! I hope to get some HS from Edyta herself as she is making some too!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment