Monday, February 9, 2009

Sad news


Today we received the confirmation that we will have to move back to France at the end of March. I am really sad as I was so happy here in the States with a lot of good friends... The economy is tough right now, I know and at least my husband will still have a job...but still I am so sad... The only good thing is that at least my daughter will be able to finish her basketball season at her school...

This week end, I put the binding on a wounded soldier quilt and I finished knitting the back of a new sweater...

2 comments:

  1. So sorry that you have to move back to France, as I can see that you were very happy in the States. I was only in France once years ago, but I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Paris. Where in France will you be? I know it will be hard on your kids, but they are very pliable and will adjust soon, I hope.
    Keep in touch! I am in Ireland, so we are not that far from each other, and good luck!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ...valérie ...you will see ....you will revolutionaire the French Patch world ...create retreats and classes ...
    Who knows ...I might meet Micky at one of your retreats ;)
    Hugs caroline

    ReplyDelete